Monday, January 9, 2017

Vicks EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier




I was so happy to get the Vicks easyfill cool mist humidifier to try out. This one comes with a filter for those with hard water so you don't have to stress about getting distilled water. They also have little cleaning packs! I love that I can go to most of my local stores and find the vicks pads and accessories. No worrying about placing orders when Im sick and just want to relax.

Theres two ways you can fill the tank. Carry the tank to the sink and fill OR you can carry a pitcher of water and pour into the tank. Thats my favorite way I find its less messy. You can control the mist level and theres no machine noise. There is some water noise from time to  time. You can use the menthol vicks pads when you're congested or the lavender pads for relaxing. I love the options! It has automatic shut off so you dont have to worry about it running when the tank runs out. You can angel the mist knob to point in the direction you need it to go.

Im very happy with this one and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new machine. You can find yours on Amazon Vicks Easyfill Cool Mist Humidifier

Thank you to Influenster for allowing me to test this out for free! All opinions are my own ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment