Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wholesale Costumes!


Wholesale costumes is an online halloween store. They sell everything from infant to plus size. The prices are great compaired to other sites I've seen. The costume I chose to review is the Jr. Astronaut suit. It comes in a size 2T-3T. This costume fits my two year old perfectly and still has enough room to add some layers underneath to keep him warm and is long enough that he can continue to play with this next year. The material is easy to clean and is 100% polyester. Just toss it in the wash on cold and dry on low.




My son fell after taking this photo and I thought for sure I would have to soak it to get the grass stains out. To my surprise its just wiped off with warm water and mild soap. The little hat comes with it and fits great. He has room to grow into that too. The patches and zippers seem to be on the costume very well. I don't see them coming off in the wash or from my toddler tugging on them. You can also purchase the astronaut helmet! My husband and I saw an astronaut costume at a local store in orange. They were asking two times more then what the wholesale costumes site was! Im very excited to show off my little astronaut this year! I will be back next year to purchase more costumes. Im very happy with this costume and the costumer service. The shipping was fast and everything got to me saftly. Im in love with this costume and the costumer service was amazing. For more adorable and affordable toddler costumes visit the wholesales toddler section!
You can also follow them on Facebook.
The selection is great no matter what you're looking for!

I was sent this costume to review. However Im not being paid to say any of this and these are my honest opinions!



No comments:

Post a Comment