Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

  Ivory soap has always been in my life. Growing up you could always count on a bar sitting by the sink or in the shower at my grandma's house. Now Im a mom myself and use it for my face and to wash my make up brushes with. I have sensitive skin but this product has never dried out my face or body. No itchy rashes on my toddler who deals with sensitive skin too. After straying away from this product to try others Im happy to say we will be going back to our ivory bar soap! There is a slight scent with this soap but nothing overpowering. Not only can you us ivory in the shower or on your make up brushes but you can also make your own laundry soap! I haven't tried this one myself yet but its on my must try list! There's so many uses for this simple bar of soap and Im excited to do some searching and experimenting! Hands down we will be keeping this soap in our home. Plus the 99.44 % pure is a great thing too! Did you know it floats its that light! Also the cost is amazing you can get 10 bars for around 5.00! Thats almost double the amount of my other soap  bundles.



"I was sent this product through the influenster and Ivory as a participant in the Mom VoxBox campaign. I am not being paid to talk about this product. These are my honest opinions."

No comments:

Post a Comment