Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

         The quaker soft baked cookie is made from whole grain oats and contains only 6 grams of fat. Its a soft cookie but more on the harder or drier side. Its not super moist or chewy so if you don't like those super soft cookies this one is for you! The flavor is amazing. Not too much cinnamon like some I've tried and just enough raisins. My two year old loved it and this cookie satisfied my pregnancy craving. We will be looking into buying these cookies for work lunches. They come in a box of 6 for about 2.70. The great thing is its big enough to split with someone. So if you're a mom thats a bonus! I can't say I have any complaints about this cookie! Now I just need to find the best deal in my area and stock up. I love these for on the go or a snack. I really suggest you try this if you love oatmeal raisin cookies like we do! We buy them every time we go to the grocery store. Looks like we found a new brand!

"I was sent this product through influenster. I am not being paid to talk about this product. These are my 100% honest opinions." 

No comments:

Post a Comment