Monday, July 15, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects


Today Im talking about the olay fresh effects tinted moisturizer bb cream. Im an olay brand lover so I was pretty excited to see this in my voxbox.




The color I was sent was fair to light. The down side to this is they only have two shades. Fair to light and light to medium. I find the this shade does ok but feels like it may be too light for my face. Thats my biggest problem with tinted moisturizers its hard to find your perfect match.



This is a before and after. You can see it knocked out my redness but if you have pimples forget about it. You're going to need a good concealer and probably a good powder if you get oily. After I added concealer and powder I found the coverage to be better. Since its a tinted moisturizer you cant expect awesome coverage. Its very moisturizing but can feel a bit greasy if you add too much.


This product is supposed to be an all in one product. 

• Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smoothes for softer feeling skin 
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15 

After reading that olay hit the nail on the head. Its a sheer color meaning dont expect crazy coverage. Comparing this to a foundation isnt right because they're too different products. If all you need is a very light coverage to cover light redness I say go for it. All in all I will be wearing this on my breakout free days. Will be adding concealer to my under eye area and adding powder because I get oily in the summer. This is great for my in a hurry days and Im happy to add olay fresh effects bb cream to my makeup collection! 

You can purchase this item at the following places. 



I got this item in my voxbox from influenster. This is my 100% honest opinion and Im not being paid for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment