Monday, July 15, 2013

Sinfulshine Gel tech!

Nail polish and I have a love hate relationship. I love to paint my nails but hate how fast it comes off or chips on me. I have such a hard time finding brands that make it worth my while to even bother painting my nails.



I was pretty excited to see sinful Shine Gel tech nail polish in my sun voxbox. I've wanted to try sinfulshine but like I said I gave up on nail polish! The color I have above is yours truly. Pretty pink color that matches the bottle with two think coats. I skipped the top coat to see how long it would last. To my surprise it took three days before I noticed any chipping! The nail polish itself is a nice consistency. Not runny or thin but not super thick and streaky either. 


This nail polish is only available at walgreens and for a limited time! Im so bummed its not staying because this stuff really works! So you better believe Im heading to get a few bottles asap!



Got this from influenster in my voxbox. These are my honest opinions and Im not being paid for this review!

No comments:

Post a Comment