Wednesday, October 3, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer


I have to admit I have a chap stick addiction. Winter months you can always find two or three brands in my bag. I hate that cracked and dry feeling so Im constantly applying chap stick to keep my lips nice and soft. I personally like a chap stick thats in between the thick and thinner formulas. I was pretty happy when I tried this stuff on for the first time. This wasnt too greasy and thick but I didnt feel like it was so thin I had to reapply every few minutes either. This has been in my bag since I got it and I've grabbed this one over my favorite chap stick. For me to do that is very rare! I love the packaging on this. The little bee push up and its not hard to use. I hate those ones you have to twist up and then back down. The slide option makes its so much easier to use. The peppermint smell is nice too I love peppermint! I was worried I wouldn't be able to find this product in stores but I found it at walmart and walgreens! You can find other stores that carry this product on their website. I found it runs around 2.90 plus tax. I have seen this product before but never really thought to try it. Now that I have its on my list of favorites. I will be repurchasing this product. It runs about the same price as my other favorite chap sticks so its a no brainer! If you have dry lips give it a try :)

"I was sent this product in my naturals vox box from influenster. I am not being paid to review this product or say anything is this post. These are my honest opinions."

No comments:

Post a Comment