Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap

I've seen this product at my local target a few times. I've always by passed it because I didn't really know much about it. However thanks to influenster I was given the opportunity to try it out! This was in my naturals voxbox and let me tell you I was excited! My son and myself both have sensitive skin. Certain products will dry us out or cause little rashes. So I have to be very careful what I buy. After trying this on myself for a few days and seeing no problems I started testing it on my son. Neither one of us had a reaction to it! I love the smell for my boys. Its a very woody smell and I find that great on my them. For myself personally I like a more fruity scent. Im pretty happy with this product and plan to add it to my rotation. I suggest you cut the bars into manageable chunks because the bar is a bit awkward for small hands. Also I find you waste less when you us smaller pieces. The water isnt washing your product down the drain! I found that this soap leaves a brown color of soap residue on the tub so I had to place it in a soap dish but thats my only complaint. I love the Shea Moisture bar and want to try their other products. Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates are three of my top ingredients I like to avoid and Im happy to say this soap has non of them. They dont test on animals and can be found at walgreens and target for around 4.99 a bar. All in all I put this one in my top ten soap choices. 



"I received this product in my naturals voxbox from Influenster. I am not being paid to review this product or say anything in this post. These are my honest opinions."

No comments:

Post a Comment