Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ava Anderson skin care line

At the age of 14 Ava discovered the issue with chemicals in our daily products and how they effect our health. After doing some research Ava decided to start her own line. In December of 2009 the Ava anderson skin care line was launched. Ava's products are safe to use. You don't have to worry about your body absorbing nasty chemicals. Now in 2011 Ava Anderson's  non toxic company has added shampoo's, body products, cosmetic and more! Being so young and coming so far is amazing. I was fortunate enough to be able to review some of Ava's skin care line products. They all smell very fresh and natural. It reminds me of lemons! The lip scrub is by far my favorite product! It taste amazing and works wonders for dry lips! Having sensitive skin I have to be very careful what I put on it. These products work great for my skin the the summer. It cleans away my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh. Now I will say I did notice some irritation during the winter months but I think thats because my face gets extremely dry. I still recommend these products if you have normal/oily skin. For very dry skin you may want to contact the company and see what they recommend. When I first reviewed these products they didnt have all the items they do now! I cant tell you how excited I was to see all the additions. Though these items may be pricy they are well worth it. The skin care line lasted me around 6 months before I ran out, washing day and night. I look forward to trying more of the Ava Anderson non toxic products in the future! For my review in 2010 check out my video below!


I was sent these products to review HOWEVER these are my honest opinions. I am not being paid for this review either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment