Saturday, September 17, 2011

CC Bum All in 2 bamboo fleece diaper


CC bums is a mommy run company that provides amazing cloths diapers. The owner takes custom orders and is happy to answer any questions you may have. The WAHM diaper I tested out was the all in 2 fleece with bamboo velour insert. Each all in two diaper has different inserts so be sure to check them out before ordering. With bamboo its important to wash and dry several times to remove any oils before use. After testing this diaper on my super soaker I can say its an amazing diaper. This diaper lasts up to 12 hours with a cover. With the outer being fleece you don't have to use a cover but I highly recommend it if you have a super soaker or find your child sleeps more then 6 hours at a time. We did experience leaks without the cover after roughly 4 hours. However with a cover this diaper is our go to night time diaper. 




I was sent these products to review HOWEVER these are my honest opinions. I am not being paid for this review either.

No comments:

Post a Comment