Saturday, September 17, 2011

Babylegs!


babylegs is a company that gives back and was created by a fellow mother. The leg warmers are very useful and I wish I could have found them sooner! They come in newborn and regular. The regulars can fit adult arms for runners and toddler legs while potty training. Leg warmers protect little knees during the crawling stage but can also be used as an added layer during winter months. My son is 2 and we still use these! These things would be great under those newborn gowns for night time changes. You can bet I will be buying some newborn sizes when we decide to have another. During fall/winter I dont leave the house without a pair of leg warmers. Easy to slip under pants or shorts when the weather changes or when you have to change a diaper your babies legs are still warm. 


Not only do they make leg warmers they also sell the cutest little socks and tights! For more about the company or for questions visit http://www.babylegs.com/ 




I was sent these products to review HOWEVER these are my honest opinions. I am not being paid for this review either.

No comments:

Post a Comment