Saturday, September 17, 2011

Playtex Lil' grippers straw cup




Playtex has been my favorite brand since day one. The lil grippers straw cup is a great training cup for children. If you're trying to get your little one used to a straw I recommend this cup. The squeezing feature allows for parents to squeeze the side helping the liquid come up the straw. However its not easy enough to squeeze that your toddler can squirt juice all over the place. I love how playtex has the twist and click leak proof guaranteed seal. My toddler isnt able to remove the lid on these cups. We have no leaks or spills with any playtex products. They are BPA free and Phthalate free and come in cute bright colors. You can find these cups at babies r us, target, walmart and even krogers. For question contact playtex they're always great about getting back to you. If you have a complaint contact them and they will try and work with you!


I was sent these products to review HOWEVER these are my honest opinions. I am not being paid for this review either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment