Friday, September 2, 2011

Rockin Green Detergent


Rockin green detergent is popular with the cloth diaper community. However this detergent not only washes those cloth diapers but also works wonders on your everyday laundry! Rockin green is made safe. Its free of phosphates, dyes, enzymes, whiteners and brighteners. The scented detergents do contain natural fragrance oils but dont irritate sensitive skin. If you are worried about warranty issues with your cloth diapers go for the fragrance free option. This detergent comes in three formulas: Soft, classic and hard. I love this option! If you live in an area that contains soft water you would reach for the soft and hard rock if you live in an area with hard water. Classic is for those with normal water. To find out what water type you have you can visit Rockin green and view the map. The company can also help you pick the best formula for your household. The customer service is amazing. They answered every question I had and were very friendly. This detergent comes and many different scents. Around the holidays they come out with some really yummy ones too! You can use this detergent in both high efficiency and standard washing machines. This product is not tested on animals and is biodegradable. 

I started out using this product on my son's cloth diapers. They removed majority of the stains and residue my old detergent left behind. Followed with line drying in the sun my diapers always came out looking brand new. I did notice that when you line dry your diapers they may feel a bit crunchy. Just toss them in the dryer for a few seconds on a low heat or air dry. They will come out soft. After trying a few different scents I noticed some aren't as strong as others. I prefer to use scent free and just add in some fabric softener. My son is finally potty trained and I was left with two bags of detergent. So I started trying them on my towels and clothes. To my surprise my towels came out so much softer and smelled amazing! For stubborn stains or smelly rugs I rock a soak and then wash. This knocks all the stink out of my rugs and towels. Not only does rockin green work wonders in the wash but its great as a carpet cleaner too! I just mix some rockin green with water add to my carpet cleaner and my carpets come out soft and looking magnificent! The room smells fresh and I know the product is eco-friendly. This Mom gives rockin green 10 stars! Love it and I cant get enough!  




I was sent these products to review HOWEVER these are my honest opinions. I am not being paid for this review either.

No comments:

Post a Comment