Thursday, September 22, 2011

Maganabilities



Magnabilities  is an amazing company that sells interchangeable jewelry! Earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings! You buy your base piece and then you can change out the center. Its a brilliant idea and I love how easy it is to mix up my jewelry. They have so many different styles Im sure you can find something. These would make the best gifts. All you have to do is buy your base then buy as many center pieces are you would like. They have a ton of color and design options for the center pieces too. Not only can you use the center pieces for the necklace but they also work on the other jewelry items they sell!


Take your base

 and your center piece 

 Place on base and there you have it!

From one idea in 2008 to the launching in 2010 this company has come a long way! I can only see them excelling into greater things and I for one can't wait to see what they come up with next! Check out http://www.magnabilities.com/store/index.php for locations near you.

I was sent these products to review HOWEVER these are my honest opinions. I am not being paid for this review either.

No comments:

Post a Comment