Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bad Blankie!

 

If your looking for an organic blanket I highly recommend the Bad Blankie. These blankets are made of 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton. The one side is fleece and the other is terry. These blankets are handmade if the US. The bad blankie is made with 6 stitching to ensure high quality and a longer life. They are completely machine washable. Simply place in the washer on the warm cold setting and dry on low. Bad blankies are anti-microbial which means there will be little to now bacteria reproduction. Also because its anti-microbial you wont notice is foul odors! I was amazed at how breathable these blankets really are. The material allows your skin to breath reducing night sweats. This company does have return policy and would love to answer any of your questions. 

The bad blankie comes in four different sizes
King: 108×108″
Full/queen: 81×108″
Twin: 66×90″
Baby: 29×36″

The blankets are a beautiful vanilla color. The trim for the adult blankets are blue or red and the baby blankets come in pink or blue. If you have any questions or comments about this product you can contact bad blankie. 

My family has been using the bad blankies for several months now. I cant tell you how much they have helped. My skin is softer and no more night sweats. Now my husband did notice he got cold during the winter months but my son and I were fine. These blankets can be a bit pricy but the benefits of organic products make it well worth it! The only think I wish is that they had a toddler size blanket. The twin is much to big for my 2 year old and the baby blanket we had is now too small. 



I was sent these products to review HOWEVER these are my honest opinions. I am not being paid for this review either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment